Sunday, March 25, 2007

Building a new Windows CE

...with the platform builder...but it`s the same thing...:P
So..I have in my possession the ebox 2300 and I need to get a new Windows CE on it.
Installed the windows Embedded CE 6.0 software...but not on the default drive(C) but on the second drive...and here is where all the problems started..
Installation went OK...I installed BSP,CoreCon the SDK...everything went fine...but...when I tried to build the new OS using the Platform Builder...Visual Studio 2005 didn`t see the BSP for the ICOP Vortex86 60B BSP...tried in various ways to get past this...but with no luck...so I had to uninstall everything I installed until now and start over...but now I installed Windows CE on the C drive as it was by default...and...surprise...it all worked fine....did no one test this?
Now it`s time to get the image to the eBox...I hope this works..

No comments: